Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meat & Veggie Chili


What else do you need? Meat. Veggies. Perfect for a cold night while eating Paleo!

Here is what you'll need:
1 lb Ground Beef
4 Italian Sausage Links (taken out of their casing)
1 Bell Pepper
1.5 c Broccoli, chopped
1 c Zuchinni, chopped
1 Sweet Potato, chopped
1 Medium White Onion, chopped
1 TBSP minced Garlic
1 Tea Cumin
1 Tea Smoked Paprika
1 box TJ's Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
1 Jar Salsa
1 c Water
Salt and Pepper to taste.

Brown the meat in a huge pot over medium heat. When the meat is about done, add in all other ingredients and stir thoroughly. Reduce the heat and simmer for at least an hour, stirring occasionally. I know this looks like a ton of ingredients, but it will still taste great if you don't have all of the ingredients. I say, with Chili, you can't really mess it up. I just had a plethora of veggies in my fridge and I didnt want them to go bad, so I added pretty much everything I had. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment