Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've been a bad, bad, blogger.

Man. I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Life has been hectic (in a good way). Regionals, having company stay with us, having my nephews stay, Pretend City, closing out another school year, end of the year meetings, unplanned last minute professional development hours I need to start and finish, a bachelorette party in Vegas.... and do I really think it is going to slow down? Nope. This is life I guess, and I have to say I am so happy and lucky to have the things that keep me busy. So although I have not been able to share any new recipes please stay tuned as I am putting my kitchen mittens back on and trying to get back into the groove of the paleo recipes. Hopefully I can post a couple this week! Until then, have a great week!



Cheers to the Bride to Be, Vegas was a blast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment