Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Primal Eggplant Pizza


I am not a big fan off Eggplant, but they were on sale, so I decided to give them another try, and these were pretty good!


Here is what you'll need:
2 large Eggplant, cut into 1/2" thick slices
marinara sauce (about half a jar)
Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni
Italian Sausage
Salt and Pepper
Dried Parsley
Any toppings you like!

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, season the eggplant with salt and pepper and then place the eggplant slices on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. When eggplant are done and a little browned on the top, top with marinara, cheese, meat and veggie toppings of your liking, sprinkle with parsley and bake for another 10-15 minutes. I cooked my Italian sausage in a saute pan while the eggplant was in the oven.

Overall this was super easy, which is what I need these days, and they tasted delicious! Even the kids liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment