Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Making Differences...


Well, this is not going to be a recipe post, but more of a life update.

Paul and I have recently taken on a new challenge. I could not be more blessed for being given this opportunity.

About a month ago, we were introduced to Advocare products by a great couple, Jill and Brian. Advocare is a company that gives people so much. Advocare has products for people of all ages, body types, and lifestyles. We began taking the products and we have not had one complaint yet. I started out on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. What the challenge includes is an easy diet plan, as well as a "cleanse phase" consisting of a fiber drink and probiotics, and a "max phase" consisting of meal replacement shakes for breakfast, and nutritional supplements to aid in weight loss and wellness. At the end of the challenge, I have lost 3lbs, 2 inches in my waist, and 2 inches in my hips, and I feel great! I have since takena coffee out of my routine and I am overall feeling phenomenal. I have been setting PR's (personal records) in the gym on both my lifts, and I have been able to string two muscle-ups together, almost three! We had some of our close friends and family join us for the challenge. My step-dad lost 24 lbs in 24 days! My sister in law reduced her bodyfat percentage going from 17% to 12% and she lookd amazing!

Paul has been on the Elite Line of Advocare products and he is feeling great. He qualified for the Crossfit Southern California Regionals and he has been hitting it hard in the gym, and he has been feeling great too. He doesn't look too bad either ;)

Advocare is more to me than just 3lbs and 4 inches lost though. Advocare has helped me to see that I have the ability to help others with their weightloss journey, and that is pretty special. Not a day goes by where I don't hear something like "I am exhausted" or "I really need to lose about 20lbs" or "I need to eat better" in the staff lunch rooms at work. I see Advocare as my opportunity to spread the wealth of knowledge about health, nutrition and exercise that is out there. I see myself helping my family members and friends that really need to change their lives for the better. I have found my true passion, and that passion is to help others. I am really excited about this.

Well, I wanted to leave this post with some results pictures. If you are reading this and you are looking to make a change in your health, please contact me, I would be so happy to help. You can email me at psadvocare@gmail.com If you're interested in checking out Advocare products, visit our distributor site at psadvocare.com





No comments:

Post a Comment