Thursday, November 15, 2012

Recipe Shout Out


While I haven't been very creative myself lately, I have tried some rather delicious recipes from other paleo blogs that I follow.

I highly recommend the Paleo Orange Chicken from Health Bent. This was a nice different meal, and overall, the prep and cook time took me only about 30 minutes which I am finding is a huge reason why or why not I am inclined to make certain meals. Lately I need quick and easy meals, and this was just that, and it was also very delicious.

Next, I recommend the Mushroom Gravy Pot Roast from PaleOMG. This was a nice savoury meal that I poured over some garlic mashed cauliflower. It really hit the spot because it was a cold night, and who doesn't love crockpot meals? They are so easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment