Thursday, April 26, 2012

Paleo Cream Sauce



I couldn't believe my tastebuds. This was amazing. I was trolling around on one of my favorite blogs, paleomg.com, and I found this recipe. I didn't quite have the exact ingredients, so I tweaked it a little. It was really good, and it kinda resembled a cheese sauce to me.

Here is what you'll need:
Approximately 3/4 c roasted peppers (I used the mini bell peppers, in red, yellow and orange, I just sauteed them in coconut oil)
1/4 c Almond Butter
1/2 c Coconut milk
1 Tea Onion powder
1 Tea Garlic Powder
1.5 Tea Mustard Seeds
Sprinkle of Salt & Pepper

Place all the ingredients in the food processor or blender and blend until you have a creamy sauce. Then, just heat up the sauce on low and pour it over whatever veggies you like. I poured mine over sausages and asparagus. I will definitely make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment